Our Client is a leading player in the Yachting Industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist the General Manager in the setting of plans and objectives for the company through the preparation of financial reports, feasibility studies and other ad hoc reports as necessary;
- To monitor the permanent and continuous management process of savings and cost efficiency;
- To participate to process and review management and propose any improvement to the general manager;
- To participate to the inventory management process ensuring inventories and wastage are properly controlled and recorded to the general manager;
- To assist in the processing the company’s payroll on a monthly basis;
- To prepare various ad hoc and periodical reports related to the company’s profitability, marketing budgets, internal controls, pricing as well as Management Accounts analysis and statistics;
- To provide direction and assistance to the Logistics / Purchasing and other Managers with regard to product costings;
- To act as the first point of contact for the financial auditors, and communicates with them to ensure all questions are answered efficiently;
- To act as the focal point to other Departmental Managers to provide advice and technical expertise in financial management, including the development of policies and procedures;
- To ensure that staff motivation and performance are kept consistently high;
- To develop and correct staff in line with Company’s policies, procedures and ethos within legal provisions and professional ethics;
- To maintain effective working relationships with company’s external partners;
- To monitor and evaluate company IT requirements and to make recommendations for related investment.
- Be a fully qualified accountant warrant;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior leadership finance role.
- Be highly proficient in the use of Excel and accounting programs;
- Have strong leadership skills;
- Broad understanding of business;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Report writing skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Strategic thinking skills;
- Good knowledge of regulatory compliance procedures;
- Excellent English skills in both written and spoken;
- Thorough understanding of the local tax regime.