Our Client is a leader in Investment Services
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Assisting in the day-to-day routine accounts procedures;
Performing reconciliations of bank accounts;
- Assisting in compiling and holding of month end and annual reports;
- Postings of Journal entries;
- Perform any other duties and reports as may be determined by the Company from time to time.
- A Diploma in Accounting or initial stages of ACCA;
- A minimum of one-year experience within an Accounts environment.
Excellent written and oral communications skills in business English;
A very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
Proven ability to work accurately whilst still meeting deadlines;
Planning, organising and management of priorities;
Maturity and strong determination to get the job done and produce output of a consistently high quality.