Our Client is a leading operator in the gambling industry
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing and posting journals for monthly management accounts, including accruals and prepayments;
- Performing bank reconciliations and cash flows;
- Issuing invoices to clients and following up outstanding debtor balances;
- Monitoring worksheets with daily information provided by outlets, ensuring that they are being updated and reconciled;
- Following up issues with suppliers which are escalated from junior staff;
- Assets inventory record keeping and control;
- Preparing reports for government authorities such as VAT returns, MGA taxation, etc;
- Assisting Accounting Department personnel as needed;
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- A level in accounts is required, AAT qualification would be an asset;
- 3 years’ previous work experience.
- Flexible approach to work;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Good command of English and preferably Italian;
- Good organizational skills;
- Excellent team player skills.