Our Client is a leading operator in the gambling industry
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing and posting journals for monthly management accounts, including accruals and payments;
- Performing bank reconciliations and cash flows;
- Issuing invoices to clients and following up outstanding debtor balances;
- Monitoring worksheets with daily information provided by outlets, ensuring that they are being updated reconciled;
- Following up issues with suppliers which are escalated from junior staff;
- Assets inventory record keeping and control;
- Preparing reports for government authorities such VAT returns, MGA taxation, etc.
- Assisting Accounting Department personnel as needed;
- Other Duties as assigned by the Management.
- Have an A level in accounts;
- AAT qualification would be an asset;
- Have 3 years previous work experience.
- Have a flexible approach to work;
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good command of English and preferably Italian;
- Possess strong organizational skills;
- Be a team Player.