Our client is a leading company in the financial and tax services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation and assistance in the compilation of management accounts as necessary;
- Keep track of daily transactions which are to be updated on the accounting system and that all bank accounts are reconciled daily;
- Assist in analyzing variances to budget;
- Oversee and assist more junior employees in the correct execution of tasks;
- To liaise with the auditors and provide reports and information as required;
- Assist in ensuring that proper accounting records are kept for both schemes and company;
- Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues;
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records;
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives;
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets;
- To be involved in Tax submissions including VAT returns as necessary;
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- A minimum of three year experience in a similar position;
- Partly Qualified ACCA or Similar qualifications;
- Although not mandatory previous experience in the pensions industry and knowledge of NAV will be an asset.
- Familiar with the use of spreadsheets and accounting systems;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with key focus on Excel;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Highly Numerate;
- Computer literate;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken).