Our Client is a leading Accounting and Audit Firm
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and manage staff during the carrying out of the general accounting functions of the firm;
- Completion of company accounts to be passed on for audit in a timely manner;
- Preparation of budgets for clients and management accounts, overseeing the payroll function of the firm;
- Providing training and mentoring of staff;
- Preparation of departmental budgets and departmental performance reports;
- Moreover, the candidate will be required to report ongoingly to the top management of the firm.
- Possess relative qualifications in accountancy from the University of Malta or ACCA;
- Must possess an average of four years in a similar position.
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Highly organised person;
- Ability to lead, mentor, motivate and develop staff;
- Able to work on their own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package.