Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibility for internal projects and/or assignments that the firm may assign;
- Updating internal policies and procedures;
- Searches on new clients on various platforms for due diligence purposes;
- Onboarding of new clients and updating current system records;
- Assisting lawyers in handling clients’ requests and queries which may arise;
- Management & Screening of the team’s timesheets;
- Issuing of invoices and statement to clients on a regular basis;
- Liaising with administrators to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly;
- Preparation of reports and assistance with any financial reports that may be required.
- ‘A’ Level standard of education;
- Preferably 1 year in a similar role or working within an office environment.
- Ability to work and perform under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Good communication and organisational skills;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English Language;
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as within a team;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Ability to tackle any situation in an objective manner.