Our client is a leading Maltese producer of alcoholic beverages.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Contributing to marketing plans and strategies.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Writing and proofreading promotional marketing copy.
- Compiling budgets and costing supplies and projects.
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively between the winery and the contracted advertising agency.
- Liaising with designers, printers, other suppliers, business clients and colleagues.
- Managing business customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities.
- Managing the production and effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Organising and attending events.
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- Maintaining social media presence.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Possess a University degree in advertising and marketing.
- Working experience for advertising agencies.
- Candidates with experience in FMCG will be given preference.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to write and speak effectively.
- Capacity for statistical analysis.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.