Our client is a leading player in the Security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Test, wire and assist technician in charge in commissioning systems, close job cards and calls as per Company standards and client’s requirements;
- Assist in ensuring that all equipment required is according to the job card, client exigencies and system limitations;
- Compile timely and proper documentation for any service and installation conducted by completing necessary forms, reports, logs, and records as per departmental procedures;
- Make recommendations for improvements and upgrades to clients on site and pass on proposals to sales executives;
- Make proper use of the field automation systems;
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization by using the right communication flows;
- Apply appropriately mannered communication skills with clients, colleagues and superiors;
- Comprehend customer requirements, provide high quality service and customer support during site visits;
- Build positive relationships with customers, apply excellent customer care at all times and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment;
- Be aware of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues; also understand appropriate manual handling techniques;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Must know how to work with ELV systems;
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Possess good communication skills;
- Maltese language would be considered a big asset
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Demonstrate confidence in his/her ability;
- Hold a respectful, courtesy and a positive attitude;
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment;
- Familiar with mobile tools and applications.