Our Client is a leading company in the Hospitality, Development and Construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the financial accounting of a number of companies falling under the responsibility of the Accounts Department.
- Be actively involved in the preparation of the monthly management accounts. To ensure that all accounting entries are posted on time in line with the applicable accounting standards.
- Ensures that notes and proper workings of all provisions are updated on a monthly basis.
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns and other statutory forms.
- Monitoring and planning cash resources.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and other financial forecasts, and reports as requested.
- Assist in the preparation of audit files for external auditors.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the smooth running of the Accounts Department by properly allocating tasks to subordinates.
- Assisting both internal and external auditors in their queries to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure that all internal control procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Improving on the existing financial and reporting systems.
- Actively participate in the implementation of new systems and procedures, give advice and contribution to relevant parties.
- Encourage teamwork to enhance efficiency through improved performance.
- Manage any specific financial projects entrusted by the Financial Controller as required from time to time.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Good at multitasking .
- Good at handling pressure.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.