Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Audit Senior and Audit Manager, the Audit Semi Senior / Executive shall:
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines;
- Conducting of Audit and Assurance engagements;
- Preparing Financial statements in accordance with GAPSE, GAPSME and IFRS;
- Performing other Audit and Assurance engagements.
- Currently pursuing an ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Possess a Bachelor of commerce Degree in Accounting will be considered an important asset;
- A minimum of 1 year auditing experience will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of GAPSE, GASPME, IFRS and International Auditing Standards;
- Ability to identify and report sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team;
- Manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines;
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for details;
- Have good communication and organizational skills;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Opportunity to work for an international and multicultural company;
- The selected candidate will be offered a health insurance.