Our Client is a leading Accountancy and Audit firm
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing technology enabled related services to various clients across different industries;
- Be responsible of evaluating business processes;
- Anticipate requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions;
- Bridge the gap between the customer’s business process management needs;
- Identify, analyse, define and develop business processes;
- Participate in the implementation of new technology and systems, including participation in data migration, testing, training phases;
- Run workshops and training sessions to provide the necessary training to customers to ensure effective implementation of solutions;
- Work closely with clients, stakeholders and the rest of the team;
- Perform desktop research to identify technology enabled solutions to a client’s business process challenges.
- An MQF Level 6 in Computing or other IT related subject;
- Up to 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Client-focused and outgoing personality;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated, driven to excellence and a keen eye for detail;
- Good presentation skills with strong time management and team collaboration skills.