Our Client is a leading company that offers the full range of Financial Services
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with the Regulator and Stock Exchanges as required;
- Managing projects diligently and effectively;
- Assisting in the drafting of documents;
- Preparing various financial documents including Financial Analysis Summaries;
- Liaising and coordinating projects with legal firms and financial advisory firms and ensure that deadlines are met;
- Assisting the research team as required.
- Possess a Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent in a related field;
- Candidates with experience in a similar role will be given preference.
- Have a passion for financial markets;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have the ability to network effectively;
- Have excellent project management skills;
- Have excellent writing skills and a strong command of the English language;
- Be highly organised and be able to multitask across projects;
- Be a mature and reliable person.