Our client is an international remote gaming company with five online casino brands.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Deal with inbound inquiries from existing players and customers, prospective new gamers, affiliate partners, and potential business partners;
- Answer questions about casino games, products and services;
- Resolve issues with banking methods concerning deposits and withdrawals;
- Dealing with inquiries about claiming casino bonuses and promotions.
- Responding to online questions and reviews posted about the company on external channels;
- Customer Service experience, particularly in a gaming environment will be considered and asset, but is not essential as all applicants will receive comprehensive training and periodic one to one reviews.
- Native or fully professionally proficient in German written and spoken;
- Ability to read, communicate, understand and write English;
- Ability to work with interruptions;
- Knowledge of Data entry/computer skills;
- Must have great communication and guest service skills.
- Work will be on a rotating shift pattern split between a day shift 9am-5pm and late a late shift 5pm-1am with at least two weekends free in the month.
- Monthly bonus of up to €300 per month;
- Health insurance;
- Mobile contract;
- Gym allowance of up to €40 per month.