Our client is a well renowned business in the Maltese market with various interests in different industries
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and mentor direct reports;
- Responsible for self and professional development of direct reports;
- Responsible for the structure of the finance team and workforce planning;
- Cash flow reporting;
- Financial planning and forecasting;
- Conducting cost-benefit analysis and obtaining funding;
- Oversee taxation issues;
- Ensuring that the divisional financial controllers submit audited accounts to MFSA in a timely manner;
- Carry out due diligence for new acquisitions and new projects and supply recommendations;
- Be an active stakeholder in the development of business plans for new acquisitions;
- Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the group CEO.
- At least 7 years’ experience in a senior finance management role ideally within a similar industry;
- Qualification at MQF Level 6 or higher in accountancy;
- Holder of a CPA warrant.
- Business acumen and ability to understand and work with financial data;
- Familiar with Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office applications;
- A clean police conduct;
- Willingness to travel;
- Possess strong leadership skills;
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions;
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce;
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Company vehicle and premium health insurance.