Our client is a leading company that offers the full range of financial services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing and mentoring the HR Team;
- Developing the Global HR strategy for the Group;
- Leading and implementing the talent acquisition, employee engagement and employer branding strategies for the Group;
- Crafting career development plans;
- Evaluating training and development programmes;
- Managing the HR budget in close collaboration with the Finance function;
- Forming part of the Group’s Executive Committee and other relevant managerial committees;
- Regular reporting to the Executive Committee as well as the Board of Directors.
- Previous experience holding the position of CHRO / Head of Human Resources;
- Experience with strategic thinking at C-Level.
- In-depth knowledge of all HR-related functions;
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with staff at all levels;
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills;
- A strong driver towards achieving Group goals;
- A team leader who aspires to excellence and who motivates and drives others to perform;
- Be fluent in English (both written and spoken).