Our Client is a leading company that offers the full range of Financial Services
The selected candidate will be responsible to plan and execute the IT Strategy of the Group.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring the Security of the Network at all times.
- Driving projects such as ISO, PCI and DR
- Driving the IT strategy, projects and ensuring timely delivery
- Leading the systems team and overseeing any major day to day issues
- Managing, creating and enforcing the company’s IT policies
- Ensuring the team coordinates infrastructure maintenance and upgrades internally or with external suppliers when needed
- Managing and proposing new projects
- Review the IT infrastructure on a regular basis and recommending enhancements to the infrastructure
- Budgeting, planning and reporting
- High level administration of various systems including monitoring
- Be a real driving force towards implementing projects in conjunction with IT Partners.
- Experience in a managerial / c-level role
- At least 3 years' Experience in the role
- Have a strong drive to scale the business, improve operational workflows and infrastructure.
- Have a good general knowledge of IT systems such as Domain Controllers, Firewalls, Microsoft Exchange, VMware, Backups and Storage Solutions etc.
- Hold IT qualifications
- Ideally holding an MCSA certification or other IT certifications
- Knowledge of Linux systems including Ubuntu Server Knowledge of Networking / Firewall Systems
- The selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary package including a performance bonus.