Our client is a Boutique International Tax and Law Firm
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Performing general compliance administration duties;
- Carrying out client onboarding and screening processes;
- Performing KYC checks and ongoing monitoring of existing clients. Reporting suspicious activity and assisting in investigations accordingly;
- Collection and verification of due diligence documentation;
- Assisting with carrying out risk assessments;
- Administration of compliance processes, reviewing and updating client files on a regular basis;
- Assisting the MLRO/Head of Compliance in day-to-day Anti-Money Laundering and compliance matters, queries and updating of compliance policies and procedures;
- Cultivating relationships with the company’s clients and business associates.
- Have at least one year’s experience in a Compliance and/or Anti-Money Laundering role;
- Training will be provided, however a good understanding of AML- and compliance-related procedures and regulations will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Fluency in other languages will be considered an asset;
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and in a team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- An eye for detail and accuracy.