Our Client is a leading Accountancy and Audit firm
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing, maintaining, updating and finalizing accounting data.
- Processing of non-technical and technical information in accounting systems
- Preparation and submission of personal tax returns for sole traders
- Preparation and submission of VAT tax returns for clients
- Preparation of Management Accounts.
- Preparation of Trial Balances.
- Preparation and maintenance of cash books.
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting journals.
- Dealing with the relevant regulatory and supervisory authorities.
- An A Level or equivalent in Accounting or have obtained passes in any number of ACCA modules.
- Have interest in Anti-Money Laundering and Gaming;
- Be a team player;
- Ability to work in a team and independently as well.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English both written and spoken.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Study leave and exam leave.
- Continuous training for you to prosper and develop both your career and personal growth.
- Financial incentives when being successful in any module.
- Subsidized professional membership fees.