Our client is a leading company that offers the full range of financial services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the general day to day duties in the compliance department including client onboarding, due diligence and AML checks in line with CC customer acceptance policy;
- Vetting client fact finds;
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements and CC standards are met;
- Handling settlements and distributions of deceased estates;
- Actively participates in the compliance monitoring programme;
- Drawing up the necessary reports and identifies new monitoring procedures, if and when required;
- Keeps abreast with regulatory requirements and changes;
- Conduct employee training – AML/CFT and conduct of business;
- Other duties/projects as assigned by the Head of Compliance.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have already worked in the banking or financial services sector with an understanding of investment services;
- Have previous experience in anti money laundering/CFT procedures, client on boarding and due diligence and other compliance related duties;
- In possession of a Compliance and/or AML related qualification.
- The chosen candidate must be Maltese speaking;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Teamwork skills;
- Be fluent in English (both written and spoken).