Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage a number of client portfolios and seek to accommodate their respective needs in a timely and in accordance to regulatory procedures;
- Maintain and organized and structured client filling system;
- Respond to inquires and requests from clients, managers and internal sources;
- Liaise with incorporations, amalgamations, re-domiciliation's, liquidations and dissolutions as well as annual maintenance of the company's corporate minute files.
- A-level standard of education;
- 2 years' experience working in corporate services;
- Having a Bachelor's Degree is an advantage but not a must.
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver tasks with high attention to detail.
- The successful candidate will be able to benefit from an excellent modern working environment.