Our Client is a leading company in the Hospitality, Development and Construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing reports, presentations and evaluating business opportunities;
- Monitoring progress and ensuring follow up action in a timely and structured manner;
- Preparing business analysis and reports;
- Attending meetings to keep minutes and ensuring follow up action;
- Preparing presentations using MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and other suitable software;
- Preparing Board papers and reports;
- Monitoring the organizations risk and compliance functions;
- Expected to build positive and effective working relationships with various stakeholders including executive management team; financial intermediaries and advisors, legal advisors and other key counterparties.
- An academic qualification / degree in accounting, finance or similar;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role or an advisory role with a Corporate Services firm
- Advanced presentation and communication skills (effective use of Microsoft Office);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills