Our client is a a leading player in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling chats in a timely and customer centric fashion;
- Replying to emails in a professional manner;
- Telephone operator and general back office;
- Showing empathy and appreciation to our customers;
- Dealing with complaints and dissatisfied customers;
- Working independently and proactively to improve customer satisfaction;
- Any other ancillary duties as may be instructed by the employer from time to time.
- Have at least an A-level standard of education;
- Candidates with previous experience in a similar role will be given preference.
- Fluent in German, both written and spoken alongside good English skills;
- Soft skills to be able to deal with challenges professionally;
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment;
- A positive attitude.
- Bonus at the end of year;
- Quarterly bonuses for the best agents;
- Gym membership;
- Free health insurance after probation;
- Free breakfast once a week and free random lunches.