Our client is an international mobile banking service provider.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
- Ensure that company’s accounts are opened per the company’s product and service guidelines;
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to any of the company’s products;
- Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
- Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails, chat, video call or any other agreed communication channel).
- More than 1 year of working experience in a similar environment is considered an asset.
- Fluent in German oral and written with a good standard of spoken & written English. Additional languages will be a benefit;
- Good phone manner, confident and well spoken;
- Computer literate;
- Team player and customer oriented;
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons.