Our Client is a leading company in the Hospitality, Development and Construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for purchase orders, deliveries to and from stores;
- Scanning of documents and inputting of data into the system;
- Responsible for checking documents before inputting and scanning;
- Assist in logistics and stores when required;
- Creating spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes;
- Transferring data from paper formats into computer files or database systems;
- Any other ancillary administrative duties at stores as required.
- Candidates with previous experience in a similar role will be given preference;
- Have at least an A-level standard of education.
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices;
- Takes initiative and eager to work and improve skills;
- Able to work in a team and under pressure;
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills.