Our Client is a leader in the Manufacturing industry
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicating with debtors to assist in the collection of debts;
- Following up on payment commitment accounts to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction;
- Negotiating debt repayment options;
- Ensuring timely credit transfers;
- Monitoring disputed invoices and addressing unresolved disputes;
- Advising customers of further outcomes following delayed payments;
- Assisting in the establishment and implementation of procedures, targets and new initiatives;
- Maintaining security and confidentiality of company and customer information;
- Keeping customer related records up to date;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Possess at least one year of working experience in a similar role.
- Ability to negotiate with professionalism;
- Have an understanding and polite attitude;
- A positive and proactive attitude;
- Knowledge of standard office software and equipment;
- Excellent English and Maltese, both written and spoken;
- Candidates with a good understanding of Accountancy principles will be given preference.