Our client is a leading provider of back up software.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall technical responsibility of infrastructure, systems, security, availability, health, performance, capacity and release pipeline;
- Build and manage distributed infrastructure, applications and monitoring through automation that are secure, scalable and reliable;
- Working closely with R&D teams to improve the Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline;
- Create automatic problem detection and resolution processes;
- Drive standardisation efforts across multiple services;
- Ensure availability, scalability, maintainability and monitoring of systems to achieve operational stability;
- Continuously evaluate products, tools and solutions to enhance service capabilities;
- Participate in 24×7 on-call operation.
- Experience in Linux and Windows OS, Azure / AWS;
- Experience supporting multi-tier web application architectures and web application security;
- Experience in TCP / UDP, load balancers, firewalls, WAF, CDN's and VPN;
- Experience with Database administration;
- Experience with running applications in containers such as Docker or Kubernetes will be considered an asset.;
- Experience in application and infrastructure monitoring, reporting and alerting such as NewRelic, Dynatrace, Graylog, ELK, Grafana, PRTG, Prometheus will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge / Experience with Atlassian Suite will be considered an asset;
- Aware of current InfoSec best practices and certifications such as PCI, ISO27001, NIST will be considered an asset.
- Keen on improving product reliability, performance and scalability;
- Passionate to automate manual processes with a good knowledge of scripting and automation tools;
- Comfortable with CI / CD pipeline and have managed integrated workflows using tools such as TeamCity, BitBucket, Octopus Deploy, Rundeck;
- Ability to quickly assess and address incidents and escalate as necessary;
- Great problem solving skills and the ability to find root cause of issues through troubleshooting and participate in blameless retro's;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).