Our Client is a leading Accountancy and Audit firm
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the implementation of the firm’s strategy in the digital and tech consulting;
- Systems requirements and selection across ERP, CRM, ERM, HCM;
- Project manage systems implementations;
- Data analytics (Data Warehouse, ETL practices);
- Effective use of AI in business;
- Translate realistic business challenges of clients into technology based solutions;
- Assist clients in developing their business strategies enabled by tech solutions;
- Play an active role in developing the skills and competencies of team members and mapping our their career paths;
- Provide ongoing consulting support to clients;
- Develop and maintain strong communication with clients at all times;
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners.
- University degree or equivalent in a related business, or IT discipline;
- Up to 8 years of work experience, 4 of which should be in a client consulting role;
- Preferably hold a Masters Degree in relevant areas and Prince2 certification.
- Be passionate about delivering value to clients;
- Good understanding of technology developments in business organisations including Cloud, SAAS, DLT, AI;
- Have a very good understanding of a number of consulting practices in technology that may include data analytics, target operating models, project management;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Comfortable in presenting to and dealing with all levels of staff;
- Be a clear team leader;
- Self-motivated, driven to excellence and a keen eye for detail;
- Fast adoption of new practices and quick learner.