Our client is a leading provider of in-flight catering services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Schedule and dispatch workers, equipment, or service vehicles;
- Receipt, processing and distribution of all catering orders for air carriers and monitoring of all flights until their departure time;
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of clerical and administrative support workers;
- Responsible to liaise with the Deputy General Manager on the day to day operations;
- Prepare documentation related to catering orders/supplies;
- Responsible to organize and schedule transportation of catering according to customer’s ramp movements and/or other requirements including deployment of personnel to man transportation units;
- Co-ordinates with other departments to ensure timely smooth running of production;
- Ensure that catering for all customers is ready on time for departure as and when requested;
- Ensure the proper use of aircraft check sheets for the preparation of meals;
- Make the necessary entries on all dispatch documents in a neat, organized and legible manner;
- Provide the necessary documentation for invoicing;
- Exercise due diligence in the handling of cash payments and managing such payments in a secure manner to avoid losses, pilferages and thefts;
- Ensure that all requested top-ups are prepared /delivered to the aircraft on time and without any delay;
- Ensure that hygiene standards are strictly maintained and observed by personnel deployed within the dispatch section;
- Maintain a good business relationship with all customers;
- Be entirely responsible for the whole operation in the absence of senior management;
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene, be well groomed and wear clean uniform;
- Aid and assist in the daily duties and requirements of the department;
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies;
- Maintain required records of working hours of all personnel through the distribution sheets;
- Instruct staff in work policies and procedures;
- Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency;
- Maintain a high level of product quality and performance in his/her work.
- Experience in exercising good control, coordination and communication with other employees;
- Experience in managing of Personnel Resources;
- Candidate with experience in a similar role, preferably within a similar industry will be given preference, however training will be provided.
- Have excellent administration and management skills;
- Have knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling;
- Have leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources;
- Have excellent English, both written and spoken.