Our Client is a leading Accountancy and Audit firm
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide day-to-day administrative assistance to the partners;
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that client information required within the finance function is maintained up to date;
- Maintain regular communication with clients to keep them informed about their outstanding obligations;
- Assist with administrative functions as may be required from time to time.
- Post-secondary level of education or MQF level 4 equivalent;
- Candidates with previous experience will be given preference.
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills;
- Politeness, confidence and the ability to speak persuasively;
- Must have a can-do attitude, enthusiasm and a keen sense of initiative;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Be a responsible and committed individual;
- Be hardworking;
- Have excellent English, both written and spoken.