Our client is a leading company which offers yachting services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the CEO;
- Work together with the CFO;
- Be primarily responsible for administering the accounts & finance department within the organisation;
- Be responsible for generating periodical management and financial reporting including consolidations, bank reporting and more designated internal reports;
- Assign tasks and overview the progress work of the finance personnel within the finance department;
- Monitor the finance internal procedures that they are being adhered to and suggest any recommended changes;
- Prepare and review cash flow exercises including payables and receivables;
- Prepare reconciliations of accruals and prepayments;
- Prepare VAT and other statutory requirements;
- Carry out other ad hoc reporting;
- Liaise with the auditors in terms of statutory audit including the preparation of yearly financial statements.
- An accountancy qualification is not a must but would be a valuable asset for the selected candidate;
- Have at least two years’ experience in a fast-paced accounting role.
- Have a strong communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Good with Microsoft Office tools;
- Ideally have a good strategic mind;
- Have an excellent level English both written and spoken.