We help clients identify their areas of risk and support them in implementing practical and profitable solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for managing the front office area;
- Answering phones in a friendly and professional manner;
- Transfer the calls;
- Greet and direct visitors accordingly when visiting the office;
- Organize refreshments for visiting clients;
- Stock control and monitoring of office supplies;
- Take care of correspondence, filing, and offering administrative support to the team;
- Organize courier packages and post (inward and outward) and keep respective records;
- Liaise with contractors / suppliers to ensure any building maintenance / repair requests are dealt with appropriately;
- Other duties may be assigned according to the exigencies of the company.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English;
- Ability to communicate in Maltese and Italian will be considered an asset;
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Have a pleasant personality;
- Be a team player with a positive and outgoing attitude,;
- Have excellent customer service skills and the ability to multitask.