Our client is a leading Maltese corporate and commercial legal practice.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure seamless day-to-day operations as the first line of contact with the visitors/clients;
- Answering of incoming calls, screening and directing calls;
- Take accurate and complete messages for those employees who may be unavailable;
- Greet and announce visitors in a friendly and business-like manner;
- Take end communicate messages;
- Provide information to callers;
- Greett of visitors/clients entering the firm;
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the firm;
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries;
- Control inventory elevant to reception area such as postage stamps etc;
- Maintain of the reception area as dear and tidy as possible;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as required.
Possess at last one year working experience in a office environment.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and perform well under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal skills, pleasant telephone manner, professional demeanor and appearance;
- Ability to work productively with firm personnel at all levels and with minimal supervision;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Maltese and English;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Punctuality and dedication to job a must;
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications.