Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Keeping abreast of the national regulatory compliance framework; monitoring and reviewing new developments.
- Ownership of client accounts by initiating and managing communication with potential clients, and consulting clients as necessary; ensuring clients remain compliant to updated regulator’s regulations.
- Initiating, managing and maintaining clients’ licensing processes related to due diligence, business plans, policies, procedures including the drafting and preparation of documents and forms which need to be in line with the Regulator’s requirements
- Provide regular support on issues related to compliance and regulation;
- Liaise with the relevant regulatory and supervisory bodies
- Other duties normally associated with such a position.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, IT, Finance, Law or similar.
- Have a minimum of one year of working experience in the gaming environment.
- Have an interest in the gaming industry.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be proficient in English both written and spoken.
- Be an active team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the gaming regulatory framework.
- Keen interest in research with special emphasis on legal developments affecting dynamic industries.