Our client is a leading financial and lifestyle group
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Over sight of the strategic development of the company focusing on supporting the Chairman and the Board of Directors with the execution and day to day management of all activities.
- Define and set direction covering markets and product development.
- Drive the talent strategy including location, right sizing and staff performance.
- Responsibility for the growth and overall financial performance of the company.
- Development of the organizational structure and target operating model for efficiency improvements. This will in include the review of current business processes within Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, IT, HR and Operations.
- Ensure that the Employer operates within the legal framework and directives issued by the MFSA.
- Internal and external communications within the parameters set by the Board.
- Building rapport with clientele.
- Providing overall program governance including project prioritization.
- Research and analyse industry, market, and competitors to make informed strategy decisions.
- A proven track record of senior management leadership in a rapidly growing financial services organization within a high-end market.
- Strong marketing and public relations experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
- Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
- Advanced degree, ideally an MBA.
- Background in organizational change and target operating model development including scaling a performance and outcomes-based organization. The ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget