Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the development and execution of meaningful graphic design & digital connections to increase leads;
- Build the potential client base;
- Enhance brand awareness and awareness of the range of services.
- General graphic design-leaflets, brochures, adverts and general branding;
- Execute the social media marketing content plan on Facebook and LinkedIn, launch on-line adverts and monitor results;
- Responsible for website updates, SEO and PPC campaigns to effectively promote the range of professional services to target audiences;
- Execute effective email marketing campaigns to relevant databases;
- Working with the team to develop effective marketing campaigns across various digital platforms;
- Work to the brand guidelines and align all activities across all digital platforms.
- Have 1 to 3 years proven experience in a similar role;
- Graphic design (InDesign), web design (WordPress) and basic video editing will be considered an asset;
- Experience using Social Media analytics tools and the ability to tweak social strategies based on findings;
- Strong SEO experience.
- Database management – competence in Excel spreadsheets (organising customer data);
- Strong SEO experience;
- Strong Google AdWords experience and fluency in tools such as Google Analytics;
- Good understanding of Social platforms (Facebook and LinkedIn);
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize marketing strategies and tactics;
- Great organisational skills to execute effective campaigns accurately and timeously;
- Analytical skills to be able to review and understand campaign reports to drive continuous improvement;
- Have a passion for marketing technology;
- Be a good team player with a proactive, can-do attitude.