Our client is a leading company which offers yachting services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate HR-related processes in a timely manner;
- Handle of all employment engagement and termination formalities together with other formalities as required by different entities;
- Assisting new employees with assimilation, completing ETC and payroll forms;
- Assisting with obtaining work permits for non-EU staff
- Maintain employee information and HR data in an orderly manner
- Be responsible for, input and manage the payroll process
- Update payroll records, entering new employees, salary changes, tax status changes, etc.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently for our clients;
- Managing a diversified portfolio of companies;
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information;
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non-taxable wages and reporting on this;
- Resolving payroll discrepancies;
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures;
- Reporting to Management on a regular basis;
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- A 'level standard of education;
- At least 1-year experience working in HR environment;
- Experience using Dakar Payroll Software would be an advantage although training will be provided.
- Be service oriented attitude with excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Diligent and Knowledge of IT skills;
- Great attention to detail and highly organized,
- Be a proactive individual, capable of working on his/her own initiative;
- Willing to drive own car for company HR errands;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.