Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining and updating HR policies and procedures;
- Monthly payroll;
- Maintaining systems to ensure employee benefits and contractual obligations are adhered to
- Performance management monitoring and employee reviews;
- Maintaning and reviewing Key Performance Indicators;
- Designing and Implementing strategies, monitoring their implementation and reporting back to the Board of Directors on outcome;
- Creating a platform that supports group wide staff interaction by planning and coordinating motivational initiatives for social and team-building events;
- Informing employees of new HR policies and procedures;
- Managing all recruitment and termination processes;
- Conducting researching on EU funded employee training schemes;
- Conducting research to assist recruitment using novel advertising mediums.
- Actively participate in regular management meetings
- Be highly experienced in all areas of HR and talent development;
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an HR Management role, preferably within a professional services organization.
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of all local HR legal regulations;
- Possess excellent people skills with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Be familiar with developing and managing internal training programmes;
- Have an excellent command of both verbal and written English and Maltese;
- Be highly organized;
- Ability to interact well in a multi-cultural environment.