Our Client is a leading Accountancy and Audit firm
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Keeping up-to-date online records for all employees;
- Preparing the necessary data inputs and outputs for various HR administrative processes, using established templates and methodologies;
- Nurturing excellent relationships with several stakeholders, internal or external (such as recruitment agencies, educational institutions and other local employment and related agencies);
- Co-ordinating the recruiting activities with the stakeholders involved across the full recruitment process;
- Coordinating with Partners and staff members across all the HR services;
- Supporting staff members with queries on all HR practices and policies;
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Creating and implementing effective onboarding plans;
- Exemplify the Company values and champion the corporate culture.
- Prior professional experience in HR will be considered an asset;
- MQF Level 4 or better in a relevant field.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to use the Office productivity suite;
- Ability to plan of multiple activities and task;
- Independent level of reasoning and solution-generation;
- Fast adoption of new practices and a learning mindset;
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures;
- Strong ethics and reliability;
- Fluent both in Maltese and English.