Our client is a well-established organisation in the industrial goods and services industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and process the payroll from start to end for all employees within the organisation;
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, reimbursements and non-taxable wages;
- Complete any associated reporting required in collaboration with the Finance Department;
- Maintain payroll operations in accordance to policies and procedures;
- Ensure that all deadlines are met, and confidentiality of data is handled at all times;
- Maintaining and promote a positive attitude toward customers and fellow employees regardless of the circumstances;
- Support the HR Manager in the coordination and implementation of various recruitment projects throughout their life cycle, including the compiling of job descriptions, identifying best solutions to source candidates, screening and short listing candidates, conducting interviews and make recommendations alike;
- Publish vacancy adverts on various job boards, recruitment agencies, etc as required;
- Prepare documents, written tests, and schedule interviews as deemed necessary;
- Responsible for the administrative aspect of the on boarding and termination process of employees;
- Submit and file relevant forms and documentation as required;
- Handle work permit applications for both Asylum Seekers as well as Third Country Nationals;
- Assist in the management in the performance appraisal and performance management process;
- Ensure that the Company is and remains in conformity with legal requirements and sound representation of the company;
- Maintain a properly organised filing system and perform ad hoc administration duties where necessary;
- Be aware of any health and safety issues; also understand appropriately ergonomic techniques.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role within a customer oriented/technical industry preferably in after sales services;
- Preferably a minimum MQF Level 5/MQF Level 6 qualification in Human Resources or a related subject;
- Knowledgeable on Employment Law.
- Conducts a professional behavior with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- Organised, works independently and able to priorities his/her work load;
- Strong customer services practices and skills;
- Punctual and dependable;
- A clear communicator and an active listener;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency of English and Maltese. Proficiency in Italian is considered an asset;
- A valid Maltese driving license;
- Strong proficiency with the Shireburn Payroll System, Internet, Microsoft Office and electronic device.