Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Acts as a first line of support to end users (company’s employees);
- Identify potential changes and system improvements;
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department’s procedures and guidelines;
- Document technical issues and solutions for future requirements;
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading hardware / equipment;
- Supporting and maintaining the company’s desktops, printers, copiers, telephones and security systems.
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring tools will be given preference;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft IT operating systems and Office applications;
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions, VOIP systems and CCTV;
- Previous experience of at least 1 year in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Excellent customer service in face-to-face, telephone or electronic interaction;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Willingness to learn and work on other IT related jobs;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Be able to work well in a team, as well as individually, with limited supervision;
- Be proactive, take initiative, work well under pressure and demonstrate attention to detail.