Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide general desktop support, configuration of Windows applications, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems;
- Assisting with the installation and maintenance of servers, workstations and related computing environments including computer hardware, VOIP (3CX) systems and other technologies;
- Assisting with the installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of all business applications, antivirus and backup solutions;
- Site to Site and Client VPN Design and Configuration (Cisco and Mikrotik);
- Providing training to end-users on all applications software;
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required;
- Systems Administration, Monitoring and Security.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs is desired;
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) and latest desktop Operating Systems;
- Experience in server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server;
- Previous experience in a similar role for at least 1 year will be considered an asset.
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking;
- Able to manage a Windows Server infrastructure and deployments;
- Extremely proficient with troubleshooting hardware, software, operating systems and network issues;
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment;
- Must be organised and have the ability to assist in different projects;
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently;
- Must be a team player.