Our client is a multi-disciplinary firm that offers corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support Team Head on client related matters;
- Take care of onboarding, KYC, and corporate matters of the client;
- Assistance with incorporation and maintenance of companies, including annual corporate compliance, corporate changes and resolutions as well as banking and VAT-related documents;
- Handling day-to-day admin client requests in a timely and concise manner;
- Interacting with individuals at different levels including staff, managers, executives and clients;
- Liaising with various external stakeholders including the Registry of Companies, Tax and Vat Departments as well as banks;
- Carry out file reviews.
- No experience is necessary but 1 to 2 years’ experience in a corporate service focused industry will be considered an asset.
- Have excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Be a team player with the ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be flexible and have a can-do attitude;
- Have an excellent command of the English language (written and spoken).