Our client is a leading software company focusing on technology and business intelligence.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked;
- Design and implement ETL processes and data architecture to ensure proper functioning of analytics lad, as well as client’s or third-party’s reporting environments and dashboard;
- In partnership with our technical architect, helps set direction for the analytics and business intelligence platform architecture for clients, including internal and third-party clients for our technology practice;
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in ensuring data warehouse architecture development and utilization;
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis;
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models;
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture codes are maintained in a version control system.
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in an analytical related field, including information technology, science, and engineering discipline;
- One to two years experience in Data Science.
- Hardworking, ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results and satisfied clients;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously;
- Insanely curious and energetic about the future of business intelligence;
- Strong written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds;
- Strong analytical and communication skills; as well as the ability to make good judgment and work with both technical and business personnel;
- Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines;
- Thrives on learning and learns quickly, and takes advantage of various resources to self-educate;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.