Our client is a leading software company focusing on technology and business intelligence.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborates effectively with our architecture team and web designers during the creative process;
- Reviews code for quality assurance purposes;
- In partnership with our technical architect, helps set direction for our technology practice;
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements;
- Partners with the project manager and other developers to successfully manage client relationships;
- Delivers engaging, informative and well-organized presentations;
- Helps team members progress toward their professional development goals;
- Ensures we are proactive in our pursuit of new solutions and innovation within our technology practice.
- BS hons in computer science or equivalent;
- One to three years’ experience in application development.
- Good knowledge of web trends, including social media integration
- Ability to integrate frameworks with other web applications
- Knowledge of one or more of the following server-side languages; SQL, LINQ, C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core
- Hardworking, ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results and satisfied clients;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously;
- Insanely curious and energetic about the future of the web;
- Strong written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds;
- Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines;
- Thrives on learning and learns quickly and takes advantage of various resources to self-educate;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.