Our Client is a leading company that offers the full range of Financial Services
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Completing AML checks on shareholder accounts;
- Processing subscription / redemption order requests;
- Maintaining the shareholder registers of the various funds under administration;
- Providing periodic reporting of shareholder trading activity to Fund Managers;
- Liaising with investor queries on an ongoing basis;
- Managing the transfer agency relationship with Fund Managers;
- Processing outgoing payments.
- Experience in the sector would be considered an asset.
- Be a good team player;
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time;
- Have excellent English, both written and spoken.