Our Client is a leading company that offers the full range of Financial Services
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the development of the Company native trading applications which are aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile, tablet and apple watch;
- Design the architecture of the applications as well as their development;
- Work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure; Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design the architecture of the application in both Android and IOS;
- Mentor other developers;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Ensure adherence to the highest code quality & organisation.
- Candidates with an IT qualification will be given preference;
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Be proficient with Swift;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services;
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git);
- Familiarity with continuous integration.