Our client is a leading Maltese producer of alcoholic beverages.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Be responsible for the effective management of all engineering and maintenance operations in the plant and production facilities of the winery;
- Lead and motivate the Maintenance and Engineering Department in the day-to-day operations;
- Report to the directors;
- Liaise directly with the other department heads of the company;
- Develop work plans, procedures and schedules for the department;
- Maintain equipment, plant facilities, installations and buildings in best condition through effective preventive maintenance;
- Planning and execution of engineering projects and project management of new capital investments.
- Possess a university degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and an engineering warrant;
- Have 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a production environment;
- Have a proven track record in driving employee engagement and development to maximize efficiency and meet deadlines.
- Be knowledgeable with modern trends and applications in the field of Engineering
- Excellent English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent managerial e problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.