Our client is a leading Maltese producer of alcoholic beverages.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for the effective management of all engineering and maintenance operations in the plant and production facilities of the winery;
- Lead and motivate the Maintenance and Engineering Department in the day-to-day operations;
- Report to the directors;
- Liaise directly with the other department heads of the company;
- Develop work plans, procedures and schedules for the department;
- Maintain equipment, plant facilities, installations and buildings in best condition through effective preventive maintenance;
- Planning and execution of engineering projects and project management of new capital investments.
- Possess a university degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and an engineering warrant;
- Have 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a production environment;
- Have a proven track record in driving employee engagement and development to maximize efficiency and meet deadlines.
- Be knowledgeable with modern trends and applications in the field of Engineering
- Excellent English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent managerial e problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.