Our client is a leading provider of back up software.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with all events, including logistics planning, calendar requests, updating documents, etc;
- Assist with travel and accommodation bookings;
- Assist with merchandize requests, including shipments, coordinating with fulfilment houses, tracking stock and ordering more when required;
- Order online gifts and ship company goodie bags, vouchers and giveaways;
- Make bookings to marketing activities, noting any entry instructions and informing participations;
- Keep an up-to-date record of our case studies, awards, press releases, media mentions, testimonials, etc;
- Liaise with graphic designer for document paging;
- Upload updated materials to the right folders;
- Process non-disclosure and other agreements;
- Set up the onboarding schedule for new joiners to the Marketing team, following up as needed;
- Manage the shared marketing inbox and leave notifications;
- Provide other administrative support.
- Experience as a personal assistant, coordinator/assistant or a similar role for at least 1 year will be given preference.
- Highly organized, reliable individual who pays great attention to detail;
- Structured and efficient approach to work;
- Ability to achieve goals and meet deadlines;
- Collaborative, team-spirited attitude;
- Good communicator with a polite, pleasant manner and ‘can do’ attitude;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Candiates in possession of a car and a driver’s license would be considered an asset – although the role will include minimal external duties. Parking is also provided.