Our Client is a boutique real-estate agency leading the local high-end real estate market with international partners in over thirty countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns;
- Maintain promotional materials inventory;
- Plan meetings and events;
- Prepare marketing plans & reports;
- Analyse data to identify and define audiences;
- Build and grow customer loyalty;
- Strategically oversee advertising, promotion, distribution;
- Public relations;
- Create and develop new campaigns, advertising, and other marketing materials;
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration;
- Have at least one year of experience in Marketing or Sales.
- Business acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.